Although the Fall 2019 semester is coming to an end, my blog will remain intact online! I hope to continue to blog and share new discoveries about the Occoquan Watershed as well as updates on my PhD research (focused on urban water sustainability). I have also uploaded all of my course products from this semester into Portfolium on Canvas. Thanks for joining me on this semester's exploration of the Occoquan Watershed.
Hello Emily, Don't know how I did it but I must have looked over the IPaC tool you used. Thanks for posting about it, I will be sure to explore by own corner of the world with it.
ReplyDeleteHi Emily,
ReplyDeleteThis was so exciting that I started to use the tool myself. I was very impressed by your blogpost here, and I have to say that it is sad that so many of these amazing species are influenced by habitat loss and pollution. When it comes to bees, I am always focused on teaching everyone to defend their habitats and keep them as a natural part of their gardens and open areas.